Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out

Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 3 weeks ago #8906

• Battambang
  • Shy to tell. lolz
Please help to share the link so that we can have more people to participate. The more people we have the more fun we get.

Hello all Angkorthom Members.

since we just completed our first game of the year and now we are ready to announce our 2nd game for our members to join and participate in social activities and forum discussions at www.Angkorthom.US/Social starting August 1st, 2012. There will be 3 winners: 1st, 2nd and 3rd winner and each of them will receive a gift card of their choice. For example, you can get Starbucks, Target, Victoria Secret, etc. For those who live outside of the USA, you will get cash equivalent to their gift card value. Since this is a gift card game, you don’t know how much the gift card is until you receive it.

Any registered member who is active automatically in the game. Every 2 months starting August 1, 2012, we will run an SQl query to find who has the most scores to be the winner. There will be 3 periods. At the end of each period , we will total your profile scores and if you have the highest point, you will be selected for that period as the winner. At the end of the 3rd period, we will total your profile scores again among the selected 3 winners and determine the 1st winner, 2nd winner and 3rd winner based on points you made. You will need to be here to claim your game in 5 days and let us know your choice of store for your gift card. The goal of this game is to promote member activities and participation so the more active you are, the more chance you will win and become the 1st winner. The 1st winner will get more than the 2nd winner and the 2nd winner will get more than the 3rd winner.

Some of the rules:

1 = One person can be selected only one time.
2 = Battambang, CMAXIM and Chinda Horm are not eligible to play.
3 = The winner will need claim your gift card within 5 days.
4 = Have fun!

Good Luck and best wish to all!
Admins Team
Enjoy life while you can! Be peaceful and respect others.
Last Edit: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Battambang.

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 3 weeks ago #8907

• Battambang
  • Shy to tell. lolz
If you want to find out how you can earn your profile scores, you can click here www.angkorthom.us/social/index.php/forum...nd-how-to-get-points

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 3 weeks ago #8922

• Karona
  • Exploring Member
She is one of a kind. She seems to have lots of fun with this. Go for it girl...!

Just one person opinion...lolz!

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 3 weeks ago #8923

• kolabbattambong
  • Administrator
  • enjoy live life
Karona
Welcome to Angkorthom Website. We invite you to come play game with us too may be we all can have fun together. Lolz

Karona wrote:
She is one of a kind. She seems to have lots of fun with this. Go for it girl...!

Just one person opinion...lolz!
Proud to be Koun Khmer
Proud to be a Battambang Girl
Khmer Sorlanch Khmer
Enjoy life with family and friend
Live Laugh Love and Happiness
Last Edit: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by kolabbattambong.

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 3 weeks ago #8931

• Fancy
  • Administrator
go go...i want to see who is the first, second and third winner...please come and play together...
Everyone should be respected as an individual, but no one idolized.

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 3 weeks ago #8978

• Battambang
  • Shy to tell. lolz
I saw there is a question on the thread of the old game that we completed already. So let's me answer it here on this thread for our new game.

This is a new game. Everyone will start fresh together starting on 08/01/2012 regardless of what scores they earned in the past. We only count the scores earned from 08/01/2012 forward so that everybody will start at the same time. Everyone can be a winner if you have the most scores except me and Chinda. Once you are a winner for one period (every 2 month), you will not be the winner again for the 2nd and 3rd period. But total scores will determine who is the first, 2nd and 3rd winner at the end.

One thing I just wanted to let everybody know is that the prizes will not be less than the old game. It will be more but I can't how how much. So be ready and join so that we all can have fun.

More more more more money!
Last Edit: 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Battambang.

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 1 week ago #9465

• Battambang
  • Shy to tell. lolz
Our new game will start in 2 days! Get set everybody.

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 1 week ago #9476

• kolabbattambong
  • Administrator
  • enjoy live life
Hello, members, friends, and visitors. Our 2nd game is starting tomorrow so please set that alarm clock early if you all want to have fun and raise to the finish line with me. J/K. So come on down and enjoy socialize and making good friends here at Angkorthom best website and win the a wonderful gift of your choice.

Good Luck all!
Proud to be Koun Khmer
Proud to be a Battambang Girl
Khmer Sorlanch Khmer
Enjoy life with family and friend
Live Laugh Love and Happiness

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 1 week ago #9521

• Battambang
  • Shy to tell. lolz
The game will be stated in 30 minutes. Every post and activities are counted toward your scores. If you contributed the most, then you will be selected as the winner. There will be 3 winners for this game so get active. Who knows you might be the winner.

Re: Angkorhtom Social 2nd Game - Check it Out 2 months, 1 week ago #9535

• Battambang
  • Shy to tell. lolz
Our Angkorthom 2nd game has started now my friends! Anything you post or uploaded on Angkorthom website on your profile, forums or groups, you'll get points and they are counted for the game. We will select 3 winners who have the most points to get the prizes. So the more you post and upload, the better chance you will win the game.
Time to create page: 0.79 seconds
feedback