Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sugar Baby?

Sugar Baby? 2 months ago #14424

• Battambang
  • Shy to tell. lolz
This morning we heard the radio said that according to some of the dating websites, univeristy students signed up to be a sugar baby 805 to 90% of the total number of female students in a University.

Because it is hard to find a job after graduation, female students go look for a sugar dady instead of finding a job. Is this a very interesting trend. What do you think about this?
Enjoy life while you can! Be peaceful and respect others.

Re: Sugar Baby? 2 months ago #14491

• Chinda Horm
  • Gold Boarder
  • I am happy naturally
I think it is very sad to know that those girls are tying to find easy ways out. What is the point of going to school and get degree ? Sanh Ya Batt Sna Ha Reh ? Well, people might think or call me a old fashion lady. I believe in working and build our own value by working hard. I have a lot of respect for those who work hard to live their lives. Finding Sugar Baby / Daddy is not good way to me.

Battambang wrote:
This morning we heard the radio said that according to some of the dating websites, univeristy students signed up to be a sugar baby 805 to 90% of the total number of female students in a University.

Because it is hard to find a job after graduation, female students go look for a sugar dady instead of finding a job. Is this a very interesting trend. What do you think about this?
Please, Treat Others As You Want To Be Treated.

Re: Sugar Baby? 2 months ago #14495

• kolabbattambong
  • Gold Boarder
  • enjoy live life
Bong I agree with you. No matter how and taught the job is you must work hard to get a job. That what going to school for. I am the same way as you. If I don't have a good job as the career I'm majoring from college I would work at a fast food restaurant, cleaning or any other job is fine but I will avoid sugar daddy job.

Now both male and female students are in the kid of job. I watch the news T.V now male student are making money at sperm bank. Many woman can not get pregnan they would spend money at the sperm bank so they can have a baby.

I have a lot of respect for those who work hard to live their lives. Finding Sugar Baby / Daddy is not good way to me.

Battambang wrote:

[/quote]
Proud to be Koun Khmer
Proud to be a Battambang Girl
Khmer Sorlanch Khmer
Enjoy life with family and friend
Live Laugh Love and Happiness
  • Page:
Moderators: somebodythere2, Who?
Time to create page: 0.42 seconds
feedback